1st Book Title: How and Where to Invest your Talent
Author Name: Jacob Opoku
Pen Name: Okatakyie Opoku
1. What inspired you to write this book?
Looking at how some great talents are wasted because of simply having the knowledge that we have the talent in the first place. I believe that coming to a realization and knowledge is just as important as applying the knowledge acquired
2. Summarize your book in one to three sentences as if you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with your book and its topic.
This book demonstrates to you how to become aware of your talent. The best possible ways to invest in your talents and skills. The book cheers you on to go for your goals in life and where to invest in those talents.
3. What is the overall theme (central topic, subject or concept) of your book
That we all have talents that God gave to us to help us fulfill our mission here on earth. Nobody was left out, but talents and skills differ and what is required of us all is to work with what has been given to us and increasing it.
4. Where does this book take place?
This is a non-fictional book
5. Who are the main characters and why are they important to the story?
6. Why do you think that this book will appeal to readers?
To know that you also have what it takes to contribute to this world and live a satisfying life is what everyone in this world looks for. Our purpose on earth and this is what this book seeks to demonstrates hence it will appeal to all readers.
7. How is your book relevant in today’s society?
In today’s society originality pays a lot, unfortunately, some people only live in the shadows of others. This book seeks to demonstrate that we have different skills and what matters is not to sit and compare your skills with others but to go and immediately start putting your talents to work.
8. Is there any subject currently trending in the news that relates to your book?
Yes everything. People have become consumers only looking to some few people to become producers of products and services. It is all self-doubt and comparison that is killing our contribution to this world. The news and in fact media companies are looking for originality in entertainment and in educating the audience. You could be the next big thing.
9. What makes your book different from other books like it?
I have written this book with the simplest of language and fronts, not academical and jargons to create misunderstanding. Easy to read and very practical. You read and feel as if I have known the reader all my life
10. What do you want readers to take away from your writing?
If others are doing it, you can also do it. Only start immediately and do not give yourself reasons not to contribute to this world and live a fulfilled life. The more you delay the more you give yourself reasons not to put your talents to work and contribute your quota to this world.
11. How did you learn about the topic? (i.e. personal experience, education, etc.)
I have made some mistake myself and delayed what I should have done long ago. I am however grateful that I have been given a second chance to manifest myself and contributing to this world in my own way.
12. Is there a particular passage from your book you’d like us to utilize? If so, please provide.
Yes, all the pages. You need to go through it and fully appreciate that the book seeks to demonstrate
13. What other books have you written?
This was my first ever published book, but my second book is out already on Amazon entitled ‘Love Lessons from The First Couple.: Before You Say I Do’.
This is the link to purchase the second book – https://amzn.to/3d2A4Q2